Saturday, April 14, 2018

Why don't I write a blog?

"Why don't I write a blog?"

This is the question keep pumping in me recently. The reason is, "why don't you write a blog?" the question asked by a friend recently. We had a conversation on a PSLE* in Singapore and it's impact among children. We usually discuss, debate and sometimes quarrel on many topics. Politics, Academics, Art, Sex, Technology etc., When I shared my opinion on children education he asked me the question "why don't you write a blog?" I am not familiar with recent social network areas. I was an "orkut" generation. Thereafter, sometimes used "facebook" but, gradually lost interest. "Twitter" not even smelled!

Now, we are in the era of "opinions". People start communicating their action/reactions as their opinion. No hesitation all! Before saying a word, think twice -that's the culture we brought up. We had limited source of medium to communicate then. Now, more medium, more liberty to convey. Is it so important to convey our opinion (in spite of know the facts about the content)?

I am one among you! Let's share our views and opinions on things interested, required.
Finally, begun the blog ☺

நான்  சமயங்களில் தமிழிலும் எழுதுவேன். அதுதானே என் மன மொழி !

*PSLE let's discuss later
The Primary School Leaving Examination is a national examination in Singapore that is administered by the Ministry of Education and taken by all students near the end of their sixth year in primary school before they move on to secondary school.

No comments: